Toolbox 0.0.99.2 is out NOW!
Created mar 29 junio 2021 CC-BY-NC-4.0 by Oliver Gutiérrez
Toolbox 0.0.99.2 is out now and available in Fedora repositories. This release includes some interesting features and fixes several bugs.
The highlights for this version are:
- Now you can access from any toolbox to the systemd-resolved in the host using the Varlink protocol.
- If you enter a toolbox and the current working directory does not exist inside the toolbox, it will fallback to the $HOME directory
- The toolbox create command now works on unlocked OSTree deployments
- The toolbox create command is also fixed on CoreOS systems with a read only /boot
- Optimize the performance of the 'list' command and added the ability to list images without names
- Updated here and there to bash completion and manuals
- Optimized 'enter' and 'run' commands to be faster when no fallbacks are needed
The full list of changes can be checked out in the release notes.